Thursday, November 12, 2009

This is the World We Live In ...

I've always known that this our species, Homo sapiens, is a dangerous one. In fact, there's a sign out there in space (when you approach this Solar System) that actually reads: Planet Earth - Attention! Species is Armed and Dangerous!
I've also suspected for quite some time that ours is a species that falsely regards itself as the pinnacle of evolution, although many members are not actually fit to vote, to have children, to understand the most basic principles of right and wrong, the difference between knowing and believing.

If I had the time, I could present daily proof of these allegations, but time - here on Earth in the 7th or 8th millennium of patriarchy - is too valuable a commodity.

Once in a while, however, I read something along these lines that I really need to share with others (sharing is good, I've heard, for both parties involved: You and Me).
The BBC article Hi-tech Holy Water Calms Flu Fear is one such item, and I really don't mean to smear the BBC - they are just reporting on the Cosmic Madhouse we're living in.
---
Image thanks to the incredible artist/designer David Dees

No comments:

Post a Comment